• LIFESTYLE - NEWS - TECHNOLOGY

    Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe



    Do you like Starbucks Frappuccino, ok. i'll show you Starbucks Frappuccino recipe below, you can experiment according to your taste, just give me the basic ingredients of Frappuccino.

    Starbucks Frappuccino
    Starbucks Frappuccino


    Starbucks Frappuccino Ingredients:


    • Starbucks House Blend Ground Coffee/Beans (my preference)
    • 10 cups fresh coffee
    • 1/2 cup of brown sugar, or sugar in the raw (both tasted the same)
    • 1/2 cup of white sugar
    • 1/2 cup of Baily’s French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
    • 1/2 cup of Baily’s (optional)
    • 1/2 cup of rum (optional)


    Starbucks Frappuccino Directions:


    • While your coffee is brewing, grab a pitcher and throw the brown sugar and white sugar in the bottom.
    • When your coffee is finished pour directly into pitcher so that all of the sugar dissolves quickly, then stir.
    • Add coffee creamer and stir again.
    • Adding the Baily’s and rum are optional, I only did so because it was my birthday!
    • Stir in the alcohol if you choose to and then stir again
    • Let refrigerate overnight preferably


    It really is that easy! Coffee, and half a cup of everything else and it tastes absolutely amazing! This is by far going to be my summer drink of the year! I love Starbucks Frappuccino regardless but making it from scratch is sooo much easier and cost efficient given then economy! I hope you enjoy my Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Recipes.