The Samsung Galaxy S4 is official and while it may be more of an incremental upgrade from the Galaxy S3 instead of a total revolution, it's still a tempting proposition. As many consumers know, there are two big smartphone launches planned for the United States in the next couple of weeks. Those two devices are of course the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4, two of the most heavily rumored smartphones of 2013 and two of the most anticipated.
Samsung Galaxy S4, it currently has two pre-orders that are live in the form of the U.S. Cellular Galaxy S4 pre-order and the pre-order for the AT&T Galaxy S4. Sprint and Verizon remain light on any details though we imagine that they will announce the device and take pre-orders in the days to come.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Spec
- 2G Network :GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network :HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network :LTE
- SIM :Micro-SIM
- Announced : 2013, March
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2013, April 26th
- Dimensions 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
- Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR
Only one Samsung Galaxy S4 release date is unknown right now. Last month, T-Mobile announced that it would be releasing the Samsung Galaxy S4 on May 1st, a date that falls in line with rumors that suggested May or June for the U.S. Galaxy S4 release date.